Tuesday, January 05, 2010

down down down ...

my mood is Unhappy face

why? cuz my milk ss is down down down ... I had thought I would have problem in Hawaii, but I had enough milk for him then, just not enough for him now =(

i could pump over a litre a week ago, now? barely 800ml.

this is so depressing.

doesn't help that I'm going back to work today - let's cross fingers I didn't leave out things before I left and that my colleagues did what they were supposed to do, without pointing back at me "she didn't tell me"

i'm still having difficulty in adjusting back to the time here. I conked off before 8pm last nite (2am in hawaii) - woke up at 12 midnite to pump (6am in hawaii). in fact, i was hankering for bed by 5pm (11pm in hawaii).

let me strike toto or singapore big sweep first prize with no co-winners can? i promise to do my bit for the community too! just no loans to friends - lky was right: once u lend $$, u are no longer friends.

hopefully my mood will improved today - but it's not a good start, looking at the miserly 250ml i just pumped out *cry*

2 comments:

Keira Ang said...

wahahaha...... ur post very funny.... and no if u win TOto, i must be co-winner too!

muminthemaking said...

only if the prize is SGD 10 million or more and we are the only 2 winners wahahaha