Monday, January 18, 2010

history of ...

england, and it's kings and queens to be exact.

For the past few days, I am obsessed with reading on wikipedia, the lives of the kings and queens ... I cannot remember where I started from, but possibly 2 or 3 monarchs before Queen Elizabeth (I). I always remembered her for the movie "Elizabeth".

well, what did I learn? Being a mother, the thing that stood out to me, is the loss of their children. Through miscarriages, still births, and their passing before their parents ... it's so heart wrenching.

Even though V has been quite naughty lately, throwing tantrums and such, she's also my angel, hugging me and giving me her kisses and love unconditionally. #2 is just as sweet, giving his utmost adoring smile when he sees me, and holding on to me tightly, not wanting to let go.

I was just telling my friend and the hubby I want #3 and their response was similar "where got time!"

Well, time is what we make of it. Yes, we still have 24 hours a day, and I'll be hard pressed for time, between work, family obligations and 3 kids. I won't have as much time to spend with each of them, but love can only grow, not diminish. It's not love shared between 2 or 3 kids, it's love MULTIPLIED by 2 or 3 times.

If I was asked this 5 years ago, and my reply would be I'll won't even have 1 kid. It just shows how wrong I was, and I'll gladly admit it =)

0 comments: