Sunday, January 24, 2010

da pump

As we celebrate #2's 7 month (and I did that by bringing him to the PD, duh), it means also that I have been bf-ing (well, pumping) for 7 months too.

He now weighs in at a hefty 9kg. I would think he is at 90th percentile or so, but I am too lazy to check.

I'm glad he is doing well, so at least I feel that my efforts have not gone to waste. The money invested in a medela dual pump (although 2nd hand) has not gone to waste :P

I am thankful my CL this time was so pro-bfing, so it made life a lot LESS stressful.

I'm not sure if I could continue until 9 months (as I did for V) but I'll just do what I can. It's demoralising that the amount I pump seems to be getting less and less, esp the right side is not very cooperative. I end up pumping for 1.5 hours with a dual pump - same amt of time I used to spend on the single pump.

#2, mummy will try her best ok? love ya, and mummy is falling in love with you more and more with each passing day.

0 comments: