Sunday, January 03, 2010

Trip to Hawaii - Part I

Vanessa having her breakfast at Changi Airport Terminal 1 - Killiney Kopitiam. Eating her fav "egg egg" at an ungodly hour of 6:30am or so (for me at least). I woke up at 3am to pump, so that we can reach the airport by 5:00am.


Stepping on the carpet - going to board the plane!!!


Vanessa's children meal by JAL on route to Hawaii. Let's just say I wish I had a Children's Meal too. The food is so much yummier! She's in her Pooh and Tigger PJ's after she vomitted upon landing in Narita. The turbulence during the last 30 mins before landing was really bad - she vomitted quietly - everything out in 3 big gushes and then promptly fell asleep. We spent 20 mins cleaning her up and Ian was crying non-stop until I changed his diapers. Then we left the plane with Vanessa and Ian pacified.

Grandma, my sister and the 2 kids waiting at the boarding area to get onto the plane to Oahu. Thank God for my sister - I probably would have quit and flew on the next flight back home. Ian was quite difficult during the 2 flights and we were all exhausted from taking care of him. I managed to get a room at the airport, so I could shower Vanessa (she was basically covered in vomit) but she refused to change out of her PJs! Ah well, at least she's not sticky with vomit!


Our limo - which is a 15 seater! It had an LED starry mirror roof - looked kinda sleazy actually! Reminds me of the limos I see on CSI Las Vegas hehehe.

0 comments: