Saturday, January 16, 2010

Making Bread ... sun dried tomatoes that is ...

I'm waiting for my bread to be finished baking, but looking at the time, it's another 45 minutes so I decide to call it a day and just go sleep. Hopefully it's edible and my girl will enjoy it for breakfast (it's sundried tomato bread with parmesan cheese, garlic and italian herbs). The great thing about this particular recipe is that I seem to have found a recipe site that allows me to make bread without it overflowing. It's the kenwood bread machine recipe site! It gives me the basic measurements for the recipe I want to try, and based on my research, I just a little of extra ingredients. So far, based on what I have seen through the window, it looks good :P but looks can be deceiving right? the verdict will be out in a few hours time anyway.

1 comments:

Keira Ang said...

wahahahaha, u are just so cute!

love you anyway!