Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Clicking together

My boy is definitely very different from his sister. He likes tongue clicking - he does it himself and he gets hyper amused when I do it to him. We both can just look at each other and do nothing but tongue clicking and he's entertained enough not to fuss. I don't really recall V doing that at this stage, or doing tongue clicking at all.

He'll just sit on my lap and start clicking his tongue while looking at me. I managed to capture a short video of him doing it, but it was really difficult. Once he saw my mobile, he starting trying to grab it (as a chew toy) so he wasn't in the least interested to perform his tongue clicking act.

V was also amused enough to try it, so occasionally all 3 of us would just lie on my bed and happily click our tongues. It's a messy affair though, with lots of loose spittle flying around, or in #2's case, just dribbling down his chin *ewwww*

0 comments: