Tuesday, March 02, 2010

merlion act II part II

doh ... did the merlion act again and now at 5am, my tummy is rumbling, for the lack of food. I am so hungry ... and I have to go slow on water intake too *sigh*

still feeling floaty so I guess I better be a good girl and see the doctor tomorrow. Don't want to risk spreading the bugs to everyone else around me.

This evening V served me the dustbin, she was a good girl, didn't dilly dally along the way ... and she was persuaded to sleep in her own bed again ... hopefully this will be the start of her sleeping in her own bed, which means I have more space, I won't get kicked in the back or head, or have her suddenly flopped on top of me, and least, her feet in my mouth. And then, in another few more months, #2 should be joining us =P space is a premium indeed.

0 comments: