Thursday, March 04, 2010

tumble-a-rumble, rumble-a-tumble

My stomach feels like a washing machine which has been churning its washload for the past 72 hours non stop.

I can retain my food better now, but I have to be careful in case I go overboard in my semi-permanent hunger state. I have to be extremely selective in choice of food too - none of my favourite chilli. Liquids should be warm and taken SLOWLY, something I have difficulty in since I usually chug my liquids like in a water parade. I typically would drink about 700ml at one go, up to 1 litre if I am really thirsty, within a space of 2 minutes. I could sip slowly I guess, if my mind is focused on the task alone, but mostly, in this current "already-cheaper-faster-better" state, my brains are usually grappling with the multi requests at the same time (well, phone calls, queries from the colleagues, emails and pumping at the same time are typical).

I can feel the gas bubbling, giving me knots in the tummy. In fact, it's quite bloated to the extend that I look preggy again. But smack the tummy, it's as hollow as a drum. It's quite a sight to see me walking slowly, rubbing my tummy, and then suddenly doubling in pain. It's worse still if I had to move quickly evacuate the area, lest people start wondering where the gas leak is coming from. *groan*

0 comments: