Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF!!!!!!!

I had never wanted a weekend as much as this week! Not that I was working very hard, but rather, it has been a rather crappy week. Monday was terrible, early in the morning. There wasn't even anytime to dwell on Monday Blues.

Came Tuesday night, I was feeling sick, thanks to the hubby who had the flu bug. I crashed on Wednesday - I was so groggy and dazed. My chest was so congested that it hurt. I thought it was drowsiness caused by the medication, so on Thursday morning, I stopped the medication totally. It didn't work, and I was still feeling the same - sleepy, hurting in the chest and neck area with a very heavy head, yet still felt very "floaty".

Then Friday came, I was OK enough to go to work, and well, yeah, to settle some issues. Thankfully my life wasn't made too miserable and I went home, a bit late, but still early enough to catch the setting sun. Had a quick dinner and then play bubbles with the kids. This is probably something they enjoy the most with me for now. #2 was happy enough to oblige me with his "eyes closed and open mouth" smile upon my request.

Came home, the 2 kids had a great time jumping on my bed. Finally it was bedtime for #2, and we waved him night night. He solemnly waved back too, with his version of "queen's wave". He's so funny!!!!! V also played some computer games with me and I heard her squealing happily with her daddy during the bedtime reading.

It's a good ending to a not so great week, but I'm looking forward to next week. Not for the long holiday, but V is turning 3 !!!!!

How time flies!!!!!

0 comments: