Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sleepng on the bed ...

We are still trying to get V to sleep on her own bed, and we have some success.

Well, 1) I pretend to vomit on her 2) Daddy carries her to her bed 3) she makes space for daddy to squeeze beside her 4) she falls asleep 5) Daddy climbs back to his own space (the 2 beds are just next to each other, just that our bed is a tad higher than hers).

The only problem is when she wakes up in the middle of the night, with no daddy next to her. Then she will cry for daddy, and if daddy is not available, mummy has to comfort her. Then when the daddy appears, she is so upset with him, she ignores him.

In the meanwhile, I am savouring my SPACE ... it hadn't felt so squeezy since when I was young and had to share 1 bedroom with 6 other family members.

But ... I do miss her snuggling up to me though ... and her unexpected hugs from time to time ... maybe when #2 is of the correct age range, we will change beds and just park 2 queen size mattress next to each other... hmmmm


0 comments: