Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm a very late bloomer *rofl*

I just discovered singaporemotherhood.com.sg's forum - all because I was surfing about my obgyn (saw this old pic of him, he has since put on quite a fair bit of weight *chuckle*).

I'm about to give birth and I just joined the thread on April MTB ... so how late can I get?

Although my hubby will be very thankful, since singaporemotherhood does have quite a fair bit of BP (bulk purchases) going on - it means I have less time to join the BP groups!

In that very short time that I've joined (less then 3 days), I've joined the BP groups for 1) Carter's bibs (OOO SO CUTEEEEEE - so cute that my sis even bought for her 4 yr old dotter ;P) 2) Bumbo seat - although baby's supposed to be 3 months old before sitting in it but I guess it's a good time to get it at a 20% discount NOW. The only thing I'm resisting is the baby shoes :P but it's getting harder, each thread that features such lovely pink shoes *argh*

Time to just stare at the baby books rather than at my computer screen!

0 comments: