Friday, April 13, 2007

A need to pay a visit to the GP

*sigh* just when I thought everything's clear, I need to pay a visit to the GP.

Why? You know the dressing they use? They come with this incredible sticky glue, and because it is REALLY sticky, it's very difficult to clean off. Anyway they tried to clean off some of it at the hospital and I tried to clean off some at home - so far so good I thought.

Then, *drumroll* I had difficulty walking last night, and upon closer examination, to my horror, I had this flap of skin CLOSELY GLUED TOGETHER. So the pain comes from my skin trying to stretch but yet being bounded to each other. The hubby tried using nail polish remover to "dissolve" the glue, but unsuccessfully. So I managed to persuade him 1) I'm in PAIN/ DISCOMFORT 2) to bring me to see a doctor. Anyway, I probably have rashes already (the line feels quite lumpy) and I certainly don't want it to turn nasty.

Just hope the GP can help without causing too much pain to me :(

0 comments: