Friday, March 16, 2007

Knees aknocking

Yesterday, I went back to work, had about 8 to 9 runs to the loo. Didn't really leave my seat other than the tiolet and the pantry, since my legs were feeling a little weak - managed to complete some work, but not as much as I like.

On the way home, I popped by a clinic - I figured out my runs probably won't stop on its own and I probably needed some help. Anyway got some medication, took it, and I still had the runs!

This morning, I had 1 run, following by vomitting out all the liquid I had put in this morning - so I am guessing I am really VERY dehydrated. So, now I'm sipping a warm cup of water - hopefully it gets retained, then I'll get a drink of 100 plus to replenish on the lost salts too.

*sigh* Yesterday a colleague told me that her sister-in-law/ sister delivered early because she had tummy upset too - apparently the tummy cramps triggered off contractions. I hope it doesn't happen to me - I'm not ready, the house is not ready, the nursery is not ready, and the maid's not here yet!

I'm just feeling miserable because of the tummy pains, as well as the pee - I need the water so that the baby can use it to flush out the waste too. It's really not fun. *cry*

0 comments: