Sunday, March 18, 2007

Preview of the 34 week old pregnant belly

Yes, it's all mine. I finally got around to persuading the Hubby to take a few pictures of my tummy before "lightening" becomes too obvious (then the shape won't be as nice). Anyway, I was having so much fun playing with 1 picture using Adobe Photoshop, that I came out with the above. Truth is, these above are only a few of the variations I've cooked up. I'll probably print an A3 size picture later with some of the variations, like an pop artsy poster.

There's another picture I'm working on, but it's not as fun as the picture above. I guess I hadn't touch Adobe Photoshop for ages, and it's like discovering a new play thing when I was doing the above.

Some of my friends were "shocked" by how big I am, but truth is, I think the camera makes everything looks bigger (read "fatter"). Anyway in reality, I still have people who seem to be oblivious to my huge bump!

I'll post up the rest later.

P/S: I very free? Haha. nope, just that "Photoshopping" has always been a great way to destress for me - cuz once you're working on something, everything else gets forgotten for a little while. I manage to complete most of the work I brought home too - just a final round of touch-up before I submit the stuff tomorrow. Yes, I'm still having the runs =(

0 comments: