Thursday, March 29, 2007

Report for 37th week

1. I gained weight! 600 grams but I guess it's to make up for all the losses I had over that past 2 week with the vomitting and diahorrea.

2. No report on baby's weight since Dr Y says baby wouldn't have gained much over 1 week.

3. Amniotic fluid? LOTS of it, so level is very high - again, he asked me to walk more to bring on the labour earlier.

4. He commented that since my BP is so high - a very scary 180/110 for the upper reading and a 175/95 for the lower reading, and my feet is so swollen, I could do a test to check on my kidney and liver. Since it involved drawing my blood (meaning pain), I declined - after all, it's just going to be a few weeks more right? As long as I am a good girl and remember to take my medicine. right? Dr Y laughed when I took out the remains of my BP medication, "Judging from the amount of medicine you have left, you must have forgotten to take your medication quite a number of times!" Which, er, *blush* is very true - I tend to missed out the slot in the afternoon ;P Anyway today the BP could be higher because I was fuming away at work for almost the entire day. Not sure why but I was quite easily agitated today.

5. As for no. 3, no, I need baby to wait till the maid is here! Which means I need to keep her happy and cushy for 2 more weeks at least!

6. Dr Y said I have to keep count of baby's movements - he seems quite surprised that we said he didn't instruct us on how to previously! Anyway, now I have to keep track of her movements every morning from 9 am. *sigh* I just hope I can remember to!

7. Did I mentioned that the 2nd maid we shortlisted is not coming? hopefully we will be THIRD TIME LUCKY ... we shortlisted the 3rd maid today and assuming MOM is not going to question why this is the 3rd application we submitted within like 1 month (and cancelling 2 others), we hopefully will really get the maid BEFORE baby decides to pop out.

I'm looking forward to 6th April! My maternity leave will start on 9th April, so hopefully I will get to enjoy some rest at home before all the diaper change and milk production starts!

0 comments: